decorative image decorative image
Autumn's Mom decorative image
My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern California, United States

Hey. I see you there. Thanks for the visit, hope I'll be seeing you again soon.

HEARTBREAKER
VACATION!!
LIGHTWEIGHT
Thursdays ROCK!
Wedding Updates
Happy Valentines Day BABY!!
Book Meme I can actually do, as I am reading a book!
I Got The Dress!!!
Coffee, Tea or Me? I'm pretty sure it's me.
Weddings and Boogers

Powered by Blogger

Title Images: Image Cafe
Image Hosting: Flickr
Design: Design in Reflection
Geeky Friend: Tommy's Daddy

 


Wednesday, April 02, 2008

I Never Do These Things, But


I feel like I've been neglecting you! And in turn I feel neglected myself. I miss the adoration of my bloggy friends. So, for better or worse, I'm going to try and make this work...hanging on the coat tails of Starshine and Julie I'm going to try to post about every letter of the alphabet.

A of course, seems obviously easy. As I am known to you and the 7th grade class as Autumn's Mom. I always thought it was cute when I'd pick up Autumn from school, or participate in a school project and hear little voices saying, Hi Autumn's Mom! Hello back little human!

Soon, I will be performing a metamorphosis into a mom of five. Which gets me thinking that maybe on this blog, I've been in a cocoon and am waiting for the right time to transform into a beautiful butterfly..but of course, we'll have to continue this tomorrow with the letter B.

posted by Autumn's Mom at 9:53 AM