decorative image decorative image
Autumn's Mom decorative image
My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern California, United States

Hey. I see you there. Thanks for the visit, hope I'll be seeing you again soon.

I Never Do These Things, But
HEARTBREAKER
VACATION!!
LIGHTWEIGHT
Thursdays ROCK!
Wedding Updates
Happy Valentines Day BABY!!
Book Meme I can actually do, as I am reading a book!
I Got The Dress!!!
Coffee, Tea or Me? I'm pretty sure it's me.

Powered by Blogger

Title Images: Image Cafe
Image Hosting: Flickr
Design: Design in Reflection
Geeky Friend: Tommy's Daddy

 


Thursday, April 03, 2008

BOYS

B is for boys. Lots and lots of boys! Soon I will be Autumn, A, B, J and L's mom. Autumn will go from being an only child to being the oldest of five. I think she's ready for the challenge. The next in line, another A, is younger than Autumn but in the same grade. He's a sassy little mimic and pretty good at thumb wars. Twins B & J will be in 5th grade. They are fraternal twins and polar opposites. B will be the first to be on his brothers shit lists, but makes friends pretty easily everywhere else he goes. J is quieter and more thoughtful. He likes to do puzzles and eat candy. L is the youngest. You know the youngest is always the cutest. He turned 9 yesterday. He is a sandy haired, freckle faced little cutie. Don't get me wrong though, he will cut a bitch.

Being with boys is so very different. Being with 5 kids is so very different. I find that there are lots of little hands to help around the house. Get this, I almost never take out my own trash. That alone is worth inviting these little human vacuum cleaners in! It's fun to know that we can always find a way to entertain ourselves just the seven of us. The other night after a pizza party for L's birthday we went to the park and played with super bouncy balls. When was the last time you did that? It's just as fun as when you were 8. Although, my back had other thoughts the next day.

C you tomorrow!

posted by Autumn's Mom at 8:19 AM