decorative image decorative image
Autumn's Mom decorative image
My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern California, United States

Hey. I see you there. Thanks for the visit, hope I'll be seeing you again soon.

BOYS
I Never Do These Things, But
HEARTBREAKER
VACATION!!
LIGHTWEIGHT
Thursdays ROCK!
Wedding Updates
Happy Valentines Day BABY!!
Book Meme I can actually do, as I am reading a book!
I Got The Dress!!!

Powered by Blogger

Title Images: Image Cafe
Image Hosting: Flickr
Design: Design in Reflection
Geeky Friend: Tommy's Daddy

 


Friday, April 04, 2008

C is for COACH

J was talking about Desire today. That was a pretty cool knife, by the way. This is what I covet..Must talk about coveting since I'm only on the letter C.

I'm hoping with my little tax refund I can buy this



and maybe this..



Patchwork is always fun..



Something for my BFF..


And something more for myself. I actually have one of these in a flip flop. Yellow with a white daisy.


Have a crunchalicious day. DON'T forget to check back tomorrow for the letter D. hmmm D for dot? D for Divorce? D for douchebag? So many possibilities.

posted by Autumn's Mom at 8:03 AM