decorative image decorative image
Autumn's Mom decorative image
My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern California, United States

Hey. I see you there. Thanks for the visit, hope I'll be seeing you again soon.

Grateful
Forever
Elmo
Give me a D!
C is for COACH
BOYS
I Never Do These Things, But
HEARTBREAKER
VACATION!!
LIGHTWEIGHT

Powered by Blogger

Title Images: Image Cafe
Image Hosting: Flickr
Design: Design in Reflection
Geeky Friend: Tommy's Daddy

 


Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Horoscopes


Do you read your horoscope every day? I think it can be fun sometimes, when coincidentally it seems to know what's happening in your life. Do I seek it out every day to guide my daily life? No, that would be silly. I do find it interesting though. Who write the horoscopes? Is it written by some guy sitting in a dark room somewhere in his undies? Who has no clue what the universe is trying to tell me?

Do I really need to play it safe today? What if I want to go and step on every crack I can find? Should I plan that get together I've been thinking about? Because seriously? I didn't even know I was thinking that. Hey did you know if you are Sagittarius you can make a difference in someone's life today by just being your cool self? WOW Tell me, do you feel like you did?

I just saw this one. John, yours says it's a good time to rethink your deepest beliefs. What does that even mean? Let's throw Christianity to the wind and start worshiping ladybugs! Ya with me?

You know I started this post because I'm some times fascinated with horoscopes but I feel like I ranted about it instead. Maybe that's because I have been searching for some answers, and I didn't find them in todays daily overview.

posted by Autumn's Mom at 4:22 PM