decorative image decorative image
Autumn's Mom decorative image
My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern California, United States

Hey. I see you there. Thanks for the visit, hope I'll be seeing you again soon.

Forever
Elmo
Give me a D!
C is for COACH
BOYS
I Never Do These Things, But
HEARTBREAKER
VACATION!!
LIGHTWEIGHT
Thursdays ROCK!

Powered by Blogger

Title Images: Image Cafe
Image Hosting: Flickr
Design: Design in Reflection
Geeky Friend: Tommy's Daddy

 


Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Grateful

I was talking to the love of my life this morning and he was telling me that this week in the car on the way to dropping the boys off at school, they take a turn and say one thing they are grateful for and have to say one nice thing about everyone in the car. Isn't that a lovely way to start off the morning? I also like that it encourages brotherly love. Cause you know, brothers can get on each others nerves sometimes.

Today I'm going to do the same thing with you, my bloggy friends.

I'm grateful to have a mom who still takes care of me. I'm grateful that I'm employed and all my bills are paid. I'm grateful for my growing family. And I'm grateful that even though I keep eating cookie dough, my pants still fit :)

Now, here's the nice part about my bloggy buddies.

LynnDenise has great taste and a smart ass sense of humor
Julie is beautiful inside and out.
Cherry makes the best berry cobbler
Lizzie always has an ear for me to bend
PY has the most awesome mix sixes
Gina tells it like it is!
Starshine is full of grace
Beenzzz will cut a bitch (and I mean that in a good way ;)
Donna can spin some yarn!
MsMamma takes the most awesome pictures eva!
John is the most generous loving person in the whole wide world!

posted by Autumn's Mom at 8:25 AM