decorative image decorative image
Autumn's Mom decorative image
My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern California, United States

Hey. I see you there. Thanks for the visit, hope I'll be seeing you again soon.

KIDS
J is for Jiggly Boobs
Thus far, I'm Not Inspired
Horoscopes
Grateful
Forever
Elmo
Give me a D!
C is for COACH
BOYS

Powered by Blogger

Title Images: Image Cafe
Image Hosting: Flickr
Design: Design in Reflection
Geeky Friend: Tommy's Daddy

 


Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Light Sleeper

Are you a light sleeper?

I had a pretty bad allergy day yesterday. I went home and tried to lay down and get rid of the headache I had. I probably nodded off in 15 minutes only to be woken up by children playing outside my window. I couldn't shut the noise out, so I ended up on the couch for the rest of the evening.

Normally I wouldn't say I'm a light sleeper. But I do think I have a Mother's ear. I can hear Autumn if she gets up and walks around. I used to be so tuned into her I could hear her stirring...before she woke up. I wonder what it will be like now, with four other little sleepers in the house.

posted by Autumn's Mom at 8:48 AM