decorative image decorative image
Autumn's Mom decorative image
My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern California, United States

Hey. I see you there. Thanks for the visit, hope I'll be seeing you again soon.

J is for Jiggly Boobs
Thus far, I'm Not Inspired
Horoscopes
Grateful
Forever
Elmo
Give me a D!
C is for COACH
BOYS
I Never Do These Things, But

Powered by Blogger

Title Images: Image Cafe
Image Hosting: Flickr
Design: Design in Reflection
Geeky Friend: Tommy's Daddy

 


Monday, April 14, 2008

KIDS

Most weekends, we start off saying..let's spend it in bed! Oh yea, we got kids. Sigh. Then we say, ok, let's have fun on Saturday and Sunday we'll spend in bed! haha This weekend start off just like that.

Friday we went to out to dinner with my family. It was Burger night at LynnDenise's work and it was super yummy! The kids all seem to get along really well. Not sure if it's because they actually like each other or because my nephew has a WII. Seriously, they do get along pretty darn well. My nephew has always wanted boy cousins and now he has them. A LOT of them.

Saturday we decided to take the ferry from Vallejo to San Francisco and go to Fisherman's Wharf. This is pretty huge for me. I usually never initiate a trip to the city. It was one of the most clear and warm days yet so it seemed to be the perfect time to go. I thought the ferry ride alone would be fun for the kids. They had fun letting the wind whip them up into a frenzy. We arrived around 11:30 and went straight to lunch at Bubba Gumps. I like how the kids meals all come in a little paper boat modeled after the Jenny.

We watched the sea lions on the pier, what a bunch of fat lazy bastards! The kids thought they were great. Little J kept asking me if he could have a sea lion. haha Maybe when we are millionaires, kiddo. We strolled through the stops. Got some ice cream at Ben & Jerry's and watched some street performers. I was really bummed I didn't remember my camera. It sat in the car the whole time. Booooo! Here are some not so clear ones from my camera.





L and B pretending not to have a good time




Snoozing on the ride home

Sunday we did NOT end up spending in bed. But instead woke up late, went to breakfast and decided to head out to buy bathing suits for the kids and go swimming. We have a small pool in our complex that doesn't seem big enough for as many kids that live there :( The water was still pretty cold but the kids seemed to enjoy themselves. Hey Ma, when does your pool open???

I hope your weekend was just as lovely!

posted by Autumn's Mom at 9:12 AM