decorative image decorative image
Autumn's Mom decorative image
My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern California, United States

Hey. I see you there. Thanks for the visit, hope I'll be seeing you again soon.

Light Sleeper
KIDS
J is for Jiggly Boobs
Thus far, I'm Not Inspired
Horoscopes
Grateful
Forever
Elmo
Give me a D!
C is for COACH

Powered by Blogger

Title Images: Image Cafe
Image Hosting: Flickr
Design: Design in Reflection
Geeky Friend: Tommy's Daddy

 


Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Dear Mom,

Thank you for always being there for me. You were a fun mom who was never too strict. I loved when we'd go to the movies or drive in together. I remember talking you into taking me to see a scary movie and telling you to close your eyes during the scary parts. (mom gets nightmares) You'd go on the rides at the fair with me even though they made you sick. Thanks for holding onto me tight when I almost flew out of that roller coaster. No seat belts! How crazy is that???

Thank you for spoiling me. For letting me go. For holding the net out in case I fall. When I was 18 you'd always have a spare $20 for me on a Friday night. And now 20 years later with inflation and all, you've still got some spare money for me and Autumn.

Thank you for being a wonderful grandmother to Autumn. And for opening your heart to four other little boys who will love you as much as she does. I remember when Autumn was a baby, you'd call and leave her messages on the machine. You are so sweet! I loved that you'd sing to her and play music with her. My favorite video you took is of Autumn singing Hit Me Baby One More time. Over. and over. haha

Thank you for my wedding dress. And for walking me down the isle. I used to worry when I was younger about who I'd want to walk me down the isle. I know it's a silly thing to worry about, you know I worried a lot. But now there is just you and it will be perfect. I can't wait.

I could go on forever, but I'll just say that I love you mommy.

Dot

posted by Autumn's Mom at 8:14 AM