decorative image decorative image
Autumn's Mom decorative image
My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern California, United States

Hey. I see you there. Thanks for the visit, hope I'll be seeing you again soon.

I had my first bridal shower this weekend and it w...
W is for Weekend
It Still Fits!
Coca Cola
WORDLESS WEDNESDAY
Lars and the Real Girl
UV Rays
Touch My Body
SEX
On the Rocks

Powered by Blogger

Title Images: Image Cafe
Image Hosting: Flickr
Design: Design in Reflection
Geeky Friend: Tommy's Daddy

 


Thursday, May 22, 2008

Indiana Jones



Will you be going to see the new Indiana Jones movie?

I have always been a fan of these movies, but I must agree with Roger Ebert that Raiders of the Lost Ark is the ultimate best of the series. Sidebar here, but I am such a fan of Rogers. I take his review into consideration when I am checking out a new flick. What am going to do when he's gone??? Here's hoping he's going to be around for awhile longer! Anyway, Roger says that Harrison looks the same as he did in the last few movies...which is amazing to me because he looks pretty worn out to me. Must be the hat? (must remember this for my own old age. BUY A HAT)

My family is going to see the movie Friday night without Autumn and I. We will be spending time with LynnDenise and hopefully shopping. I'll be sad to miss the flick, but if it's good enough, J will go again and see it with just me. Unless there is some sort of dark and sinister forces from beyond the grave, Autumn won't be interested. She has become a fan of the macabre. Kinda matches her hair.

posted by Autumn's Mom at 9:39 AM