decorative image decorative image
Autumn's Mom decorative image
My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern California, United States

Hey. I see you there. Thanks for the visit, hope I'll be seeing you again soon.

Making Connections
Reading Rainbow
Waxing Nostalgic
And What Did You Do Today?
This Makes Me Sad..
1, 2, 3, FOUR
Happy New Years!
It Was Merry and Bright
Merry Christmas Charlie Brown
So True

Powered by Blogger

Title Images: Image Cafe
Image Hosting: Flickr
Design: Design in Reflection
Geeky Friend: Tommy's Daddy

 


Friday, January 13, 2006

Flashback Friday

Hey! It's flashback Friday! When I used to commute an hour or more to work every day, I looked forward to flashback Fridays. Some radio stations would pull out some good ones from the 80's. Musically, I am stuck in the 70's and 80's. I love, LOVE satellite radio because I can listen to just that if I choose. So here's a couple, a two-fer if you will.

I know you remember these guys..
Flock

How about these guys???
Too Shy

Hey, girl..Move a little closer

posted by Autumn's Mom at 10:28 AM