decorative image decorative image
Autumn's Mom decorative image
My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern California, United States

Hey. I see you there. Thanks for the visit, hope I'll be seeing you again soon.

Grey's Anatomy
The Day After
MY MOM GOT A JOB!!!!!
Would You Be Mine?
Tagged!
Winners & Losers
Are You a Little Bit Curious?
Get Your FRIDAY On!
The KNUCKLE
The Battle For Control

Powered by Blogger

Title Images: Image Cafe
Image Hosting: Flickr
Design: Design in Reflection
Geeky Friend: Tommy's Daddy

 


Friday, February 17, 2006

Borderline

Feels like I'm gonna lose my mind....

Ok not really. Borderline is just playing on XM Awesome 80's. I feel pretty darn good :) I don't have much to report today. I feel like the stars have aligned themselves just for me and I really don't have anything to complain about (except the cat vomit). I have everything I need/want. My family is healthy and happy. We working, we consuming. Life is pretty darn good. BORING. I like boring. Did you know that? Well, there you go.

To Do List (for this weekend)

1. Get hair done (decided to be a Cherry and get the GLAM!)
2. Go to Target (I know I've already been twice this week, BUT IT'S TARGET!)
3. Clean cat vomit carpet (I can already tell I'm gonna be putting this off)
4. Laundry
5. Go to Julie's and hang with the chicks
6. Go for a walk in between the showers expected this weekend
7. Yell at the kid. Both of us have PMS, it's bound to be bad :(
8. Watch some of the Olympics
9. Nap (Need to move this up on the list)

I think that about covers it.

posted by Autumn's Mom at 9:30 AM