decorative image decorative image
Autumn's Mom decorative image
My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern California, United States

Hey. I see you there. Thanks for the visit, hope I'll be seeing you again soon.

Joey's Sad
How YOU doin?
Surreal Life
Shark Tales
Let Them Eat Cake!
Deal
Scene from a Kitchen
Borderline
Grey's Anatomy
The Day After

Powered by Blogger

Title Images: Image Cafe
Image Hosting: Flickr
Design: Design in Reflection
Geeky Friend: Tommy's Daddy

 


Friday, February 24, 2006

Butterfly Town, Here We Come!

Updated I have offended my reading audience by using the word molest too many times. I'm also not a good proofreader. Oh well. I have now changed one of the molests to another appropriate word. I'm not gonna out the offended party. I will just say that I sleep with her brother. hahahaha

We are leaving today for a weekend in Pacific Grove. I've booked two nights at this Bed & Breakfast. B&BI've never stayed at a B&B before. My husband says the downside of a B&B is no room service. That's a man for ya, always thinking with his stomach.

This place was built back in 1907. I hope the plumbing has been updated since then. That's me, always thinking with my anus. Anyway, I was gonna go into all these details about this place when I came across some way more interesting info on Pacific Grove. It seems that it's some sort of Butterfly Town. They are very serious about their butterflies too. The Pacific Grove Police Department continues to enforce strict regulations that prohibit the "molestation of butterflies." The fine? $1,000. How is it exactly you would go about "molesting" a butterfly? If we can go about visiting the butterflies without molesting them, there is a Monarch butterfly sanctuary and this crazy butterfly house.

Butterfly House Apparently, there is this insanely happy couple that lives there. The wife was diagnosed with Retinitis Pigmentosa. Eventually, she will be completely blind. Her doctor said that bright colors would be the easiest for her to see in the mean time. So together, they have created this incredibly happy bright house. He also has had some health problems (cancer). They really seem to have the best outlook on life. I hope a little of that happiness will rub off on us. We'll bring some back for ya :)

I am so looking forward to relaxing, listening to the ocean and maybe seeing a butterfly or two. I promise not to molest fuck with any butterflies.

posted by Autumn's Mom at 8:06 AM