decorative image decorative image
Autumn's Mom decorative image
My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern California, United States

Hey. I see you there. Thanks for the visit, hope I'll be seeing you again soon.

Let Them Eat Cake!
Deal
Scene from a Kitchen
Borderline
Grey's Anatomy
The Day After
MY MOM GOT A JOB!!!!!
Would You Be Mine?
Tagged!
Winners & Losers

Powered by Blogger

Title Images: Image Cafe
Image Hosting: Flickr
Design: Design in Reflection
Geeky Friend: Tommy's Daddy

 


Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Shark Tales

Hello my babies. There are four more days until my little trip. Yay! I went online to the Monterey Bay Aquarium and found out this weekend they are having Shark Days. It's a part of Oceans 2006: A Year of Exploring. They are going to have a scuba diver in the tank on Sunday, feeding their sevengill sharks. Maybe it will turn into a little "When Sharks Attack" or something. Now that would be really exciting. You know, I don't want to see the diver killed, but a couple of rips in his scuba suit would be totally cool. I hope I can take some pictures of the attack, I mean feeding. Autumn dropped my camera on the tile yesterday trying to take a picture of her cakes and it won't turn on any more. I'm really excited about getting a new camera, but I don't think my husband is. He's already paying for this weekend of fun, he's not too excited about spending another couple of hundred bucks on a new camera too. I could have just bought my own, if he hadn't shredded my credit card. I may have to get a crappy disposable. sigh

Wanna take a look inside my bag?
Dooney Lynn found these on Dooney.com. It's a lunch sack. Or is it a purse? Well today, it's both. It's very handy to throw your keys, wallet and your breakfast all in the same bag. Thanks, Lynn!

posted by Autumn's Mom at 9:32 AM