decorative image decorative image
Autumn's Mom decorative image
My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern California, United States

Hey. I see you there. Thanks for the visit, hope I'll be seeing you again soon.

Borderline
Grey's Anatomy
The Day After
MY MOM GOT A JOB!!!!!
Would You Be Mine?
Tagged!
Winners & Losers
Are You a Little Bit Curious?
Get Your FRIDAY On!
The KNUCKLE

Powered by Blogger

Title Images: Image Cafe
Image Hosting: Flickr
Design: Design in Reflection
Geeky Friend: Tommy's Daddy

 


Sunday, February 19, 2006

Scene from a Kitchen

My husband is cooking fish and chips right now. Sounds that can be heard from kitchen,

"Woo Hoo! That's fucking Hot." As he dumps potatoes into fryer.

Later..

He: "Try the fish" Wags tail and pants

Me: "Can I just have it with dinner?"

He: "You don't love me or my fish" Pouts

Me: "I love you dear. You and the motherfucking fish."

posted by Autumn's Mom at 7:54 PM