decorative image decorative image
Autumn's Mom decorative image
My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern California, United States

Hey. I see you there. Thanks for the visit, hope I'll be seeing you again soon.

How was Your weekend?
Butterfly Town, Here We Come!
Joey's Sad
How YOU doin?
Surreal Life
Shark Tales
Let Them Eat Cake!
Deal
Scene from a Kitchen
Borderline

Powered by Blogger

Title Images: Image Cafe
Image Hosting: Flickr
Design: Design in Reflection
Geeky Friend: Tommy's Daddy

 


Tuesday, February 28, 2006

TORNADO WARNING

Updated: There was no tornado. No hail. No lightening. No Thunder. Nothing. What a rip-off!!! On the bright side, no one was hurt. My house is still standing. No worries. Really, there were no worries ever. I don't think ever in history this California town has had an actual tornado touch down. I guess there's a first time for everything. But that wasn't today. :D

WE HAVE A TORNADO WARNING IN EFFECT PEOPLE. I'M A LITTLE EXCITED. I DON'T LIVE IN KANSAS...I LIVE IN PODUNK, CALIFORNIA. WE JUST DON'T GET ANYTHING NEAR THIS EXCITING. WE GET LIKE AN OCCASIONAL SHEEP CROSSING. THAT'S ABOUT AS EXCITING AS IT GETS HERE. I'M SORRY TO BE YELLING, BUT I CAN'T SEEM TO LOWER MY TYPING!

I JUST WANT TO TELL MY BABIES I LOVE THEM. IN CASE I DON'T MAKE IT. I'VE ENJOYED YOU ALL. I'M GOING INTO THE BATHROOM NOW TO DUCK AND COVER. HAHAHA

posted by Autumn's Mom at 9:45 AM