decorative image decorative image
Autumn's Mom decorative image
My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern California, United States

Hey. I see you there. Thanks for the visit, hope I'll be seeing you again soon.

Be Delicious
I Heart Krispy Kreme
Flashback Friday
Intervention
Duct Tap Tip #1
Idol Chit Chat
The Terrible Horrible No Good Very Bad Day
American Idol
Songs of My Life
THIS POST IS BROUGHT TO YOU BY THE LETTER C

Powered by Blogger

Title Images: Image Cafe
Image Hosting: Flickr
Design: Design in Reflection
Geeky Friend: Tommy's Daddy

 


Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Celebrity Face Match

No, it's not a new plastic surgery show on E!. I decided to try the website that J tried to find her celebrity face match. I got a two-fer. The only pic of me I could find (here at work) was one of Autumn and I at a friends wedding. My first match was Olivia Newton John, at 58%. I think I'll stop right there. Who doesn't think Sandy is cute as a button??? Autumn's first match was Linsey Lohan at 62%. NOT. I don't want my daughter's match to be a skankasourus. Next. Hilary Swank at 60%. Eh, too old for her. NEXT. (I like how you can keep hitting next) Jessica Alba at 60%. Ok, now I'm getting freaked out. My 11 year old is being matched up with super hotties. My next two were Emma Watson (yea the child from Harry Potter) and Patsy Kline. How depressing.

I guess it could be worse. It could be Jason Biggs. hahaha ok..seriously J, I'm kidding like the bitch that I am. I hit next a bunch of times to find a boy. But I didn't get none. I was wearing make-up in the picture. Maybe that had something to do with it?? Wow, this could have been really scary. I couldn't have gotten Alexis Arquette! Have you guys been watching Surreal Life on VH-1? LOVE IT. Alexis is the brother of David, Patricia and Rosanna. She prefers to be a female. You may remember him/her in the movie the Wedding Winger. She played the Boy George looking wedding singer. They uglied her up for that role. She's more attractive than that. You know, if you are into that sorta thing. winks

posted by Autumn's Mom at 11:29 AM