decorative image decorative image
Autumn's Mom decorative image
My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern California, United States

Hey. I see you there. Thanks for the visit, hope I'll be seeing you again soon.

I Love TV
How Are My Little Crackers Today?
Weekend Recap
Went to Petsmart to get some crickets and came hom...
Battle of the Wills
I'm Sick
DAUGHTER FOR SALE
The Official Tom Cruise Birthing Plan or How to Cu...
Nothing to Say
Bad Parenting

Powered by Blogger

Title Images: Image Cafe
Image Hosting: Flickr
Design: Design in Reflection
Geeky Friend: Tommy's Daddy

 


Thursday, March 16, 2006

THIS POST IS BROUGHT TO YOU BY THE LETTER C

Indulge me, would you?
Chris3
A little Chris to brighten your day. This is the pic I took with my camera phone after he sang Tuesday night. He brings out the lovestruck teenager in me.

Last night I went shopping and purchased my first pair of clogs. They were on sale at Mervyns. I couldn't find a picture of them to post. So I'll describe them. They are clogs. hahaha Light tan leather with little heart cut outs going down the top towards my toes and a wooden heal. They are pretty comfy. Now that I am no longer a high brow office exec (ok, I worked in a small office in the big city of Walnut Creek as a peon), I get to wear all things comfy. Warm sweatshirts and sneakers! The clogs will be a nice change. Braid my hair and call me Heidi!

YoooodalayHEEEEhooooo

posted by Autumn's Mom at 11:10 AM