decorative image decorative image
Autumn's Mom decorative image
My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern California, United States

Hey. I see you there. Thanks for the visit, hope I'll be seeing you again soon.

The Terrible Horrible No Good Very Bad Day
American Idol
Songs of My Life
THIS POST IS BROUGHT TO YOU BY THE LETTER C
I Love TV
How Are My Little Crackers Today?
Weekend Recap
Went to Petsmart to get some crickets and came hom...
Battle of the Wills
I'm Sick

Powered by Blogger

Title Images: Image Cafe
Image Hosting: Flickr
Design: Design in Reflection
Geeky Friend: Tommy's Daddy

 


Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Idol Chit Chat

Chris3
You know my man Chris made it to the next round. Smokin. HOT.

Have you guys heard there is a website out there called Votefortheworst.com?? They claim They are the reason little Kevin Covais is still in the competition. The site picks whomever they deem the "worst" and they all gather to phone in for that person. Boring. I checked their myspace group. They have about 790 members. I can't stand it when haters out there want to ruin other peoples fun. I was not a fan for the first four seasons. I teased my friends who watched. But that's it. I've got better things to do with my time. Get a life PEOPLE.

I need to get a life too. Mother Hubbards cupboard is BARE. Time to go to the store. We'll chat more tomorrow. Peace.

posted by Autumn's Mom at 5:20 PM