decorative image decorative image
Autumn's Mom decorative image
My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern California, United States

Hey. I see you there. Thanks for the visit, hope I'll be seeing you again soon.

Intervention
Duct Tap Tip #1
Idol Chit Chat
The Terrible Horrible No Good Very Bad Day
American Idol
Songs of My Life
THIS POST IS BROUGHT TO YOU BY THE LETTER C
I Love TV
How Are My Little Crackers Today?
Weekend Recap

Powered by Blogger

Title Images: Image Cafe
Image Hosting: Flickr
Design: Design in Reflection
Geeky Friend: Tommy's Daddy

 


Friday, March 24, 2006

Flashback Friday

We are listening to XM online. Every time Whitney Houston comes on..I just get sad.

Once upon a time there was a beautiful God lovin girl named Whitney.
Whit
She had was beautiful inside and out. She had a voice of pure gold.

Then one day, she met a son of a whore crack head named Bobby.
bobby
He too at one time had potential. His voice was ok. Alright, I like My Perogotive and Don't Be Cruel.

She thought she would kiss this toad and turn him into her Prince Charming. Instead, he gave her the kiss of crack and it's been down hill ever since.

Now she's just a mean old bitch who doesn't like her fans anymore
whit2
and needs the crack prince to "get her doody bubbles out her butt". She says that's love. I say that's fucking sad.

Flashback O-V-E-R

posted by Autumn's Mom at 8:36 AM