decorative image decorative image
Autumn's Mom decorative image
My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern California, United States

Hey. I see you there. Thanks for the visit, hope I'll be seeing you again soon.

THIS POST IS BROUGHT TO YOU BY THE LETTER C
I Love TV
How Are My Little Crackers Today?
Weekend Recap
Went to Petsmart to get some crickets and came hom...
Battle of the Wills
I'm Sick
DAUGHTER FOR SALE
The Official Tom Cruise Birthing Plan or How to Cu...
Nothing to Say

Powered by Blogger

Title Images: Image Cafe
Image Hosting: Flickr
Design: Design in Reflection
Geeky Friend: Tommy's Daddy

 


Saturday, March 18, 2006

Songs of My Life

My Life in Music

Opening Credits: Dance of the Suger Plum Fairies


Waking up: Reach of for the Sunrise by Duran Duran


Childhood: Summer Breeze by Seals & Croft


Parents Divorce: Saturday Nights All Right For Fighten by Elton John


Jr. Highschool: Hungry Like the Wolf by Duran Duran


Highschool: Walk This Way by Run DMC


Average Day: Did I Shave My Legs for This by Deanna Carter


Unrequited Love: Kissing a Fool by George Michael


Moving Away from Home: Wide Open Spaces by Dixie Chicks


Falling In Lust: Rock Your Body by Justin Timberlake


Falling In Love: Breathe by Faith Hill


Breaking Up: How Can You Mend a Broken Heart by the Bee Gees


Secret Love: Without Me by Eminem


Getting Married: White Trash Wedding by Dixie Chicks


For My Husband: Crazy Train by Ozzie Osbourne


Flashback: Pretty in Pink by the Psychedelic Furs


My Career: Hella Good by No Doubt


Birth of my Child: Blessed by Martina McBride


Love for My child: I hope you Dance by Lee Ann Womack


My Life: It's Been Awhile by Staind


Partying: Love Shack by B-52's


Happy Dance: Happy Happy Joy Joy by Ren & Stimpy


October 17, 1989: I Feel the Earth Move by Carole King (um yeah)


September 11th: War Pigs by Black Sabbath


Drinking Alone: Paper Wings by Gillian Welch (from Hope Floats)


Middle Age: Jesus, Take the Wheel by Carrie Underwood


Death Scene: Let 'Er Rip by Dixie Chicks


Closing Credits: Goodbye Yellow Brick Road by Elton John

That was fun :) Thanks J for brining IT!

posted by Autumn's Mom at 10:19 PM