decorative image decorative image
Autumn's Mom decorative image
My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern California, United States

Hey. I see you there. Thanks for the visit, hope I'll be seeing you again soon.

Celebrity Face Match
Be Delicious
I Heart Krispy Kreme
Flashback Friday
Intervention
Duct Tap Tip #1
Idol Chit Chat
The Terrible Horrible No Good Very Bad Day
American Idol
Songs of My Life

Powered by Blogger

Title Images: Image Cafe
Image Hosting: Flickr
Design: Design in Reflection
Geeky Friend: Tommy's Daddy

 


Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Crazy Thoughts

I've had a lot of great ideas the past few days for some posts. But no energy to write about them. Cramps and children's white lies have overwhelmed me the past couple of days. I'm gonna need a blood transfusion here soon. Any O positive out there??? haha

Seriously, the past couple of days have been a little tense. The child feels the need to lie about silly little things and it's pissing her father off so much he didn't even want to watch his beloved South Park this evening. Of course, this drives me completely insane because I need complete harmony in the home OR to be the only one in the home with raging hormones that drive her to butcher her family. I'm exaggerating. I'd much rather butcher my uterus and bury the fucking thing in the backyard, but I digress.

Then there is the dog. Minnie. Her new name is Shit Machine. This dog craps like you wouldn't even believe. I counted 6 times in one day. WTF?!? is up with that? And when the bitch is not crapping? She's eating it. Right out of the cat box. She thinks it's like her personal snack machine in there. It's totally turning me off. I may need to send her back to her foster mama. Cuz GROSS.

Between the yelling, the crying, the hemorrhaging and all the shit...I have found time to get on the treadmill (girlfriend letting me borrow hers), bake some cookies and make an awesome dinner. Can you handle this after the shit talk? Sure you can! Suck it up!! I made pork chops with a marsala/roasted garlic mushroom soup gravy and mashed potatoes. M said it was very tasty. He never uses the word very unless he really really means it. So you know it was mm mm good.

Oh. And my man CHRIS is STILL rocking da house! You can look...But don't touch! hahaha Well, you can touch. It's your computer screen.
chris4

posted by Autumn's Mom at 8:57 PM