decorative image decorative image
Autumn's Mom decorative image
My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern California, United States

Hey. I see you there. Thanks for the visit, hope I'll be seeing you again soon.

Bad Parenting
My American Idol
Taxes
School Sucks
TORNADO WARNING
How was Your weekend?
Butterfly Town, Here We Come!
Joey's Sad
How YOU doin?
Surreal Life

Powered by Blogger

Title Images: Image Cafe
Image Hosting: Flickr
Design: Design in Reflection
Geeky Friend: Tommy's Daddy

 


Monday, March 06, 2006

Nothing to Say

I was thinking about blog world last night. Thinking that I have nothing left to say and that maybe I was done. Time to pull the plug. I'm am an all or nothing kind of girl. Either I LOVE doing this and want to continue. Or I run completely out of gas and what is the point of going on? I still love reading blogs. My friends are great. Celebrity blogs are great. I have to say, reading blogs got me off buying the trashy celebrity magazines. Who needs them when you'be got blogs that are updated every day! Now I feel a little less guilty funding the those lying bastards, but I can still look at the pictures :)

So this morning, as I was contemplating hitting the delete button, I decided to check out my friends first. Thinking About, Homesick Home...Hey. L blogrolled me. Wow. You'll have to excuse me, but I'm a big of a nerd. I don't know who how everyone else feels, but getting a little recognition that someone checks your shit out, well it's makes me want to continue. I guess. For now. hahahaha

Maybe it's the weather getting me down. I hope that sun comes back soon.

Dot signing off.

posted by Autumn's Mom at 8:06 AM