decorative image decorative image
Autumn's Mom decorative image
My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern California, United States

Hey. I see you there. Thanks for the visit, hope I'll be seeing you again soon.

Happy Fools Day
Crazy Thoughts
Celebrity Face Match
Be Delicious
I Heart Krispy Kreme
Flashback Friday
Intervention
Duct Tap Tip #1
Idol Chit Chat
The Terrible Horrible No Good Very Bad Day

Powered by Blogger

Title Images: Image Cafe
Image Hosting: Flickr
Design: Design in Reflection
Geeky Friend: Tommy's Daddy

 


Monday, April 03, 2006

Good Attitude/Bad Attitude

It's pouring.

Me, "It's raining. I'll take you to the bus stop."

SB (spoiled brat), "noooooooooo. I don't waaaaaaaaaaant you to take me to the bus stop."

Me, "Tough it's raining. You can watch TV longer and I'll just take you to school??"

SB, "Nooooooooooooooooooo!!"

Me-loudly in my head, "Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!!!"

Me, "Scoop the cat litter and take it to the outside trash."

She scoops and goes out to the trash. Comes back in and says, "ok. You can take me to school." Plops down on couch.

I think from now on, every time she argues with me she's scooping cat shit!

posted by Autumn's Mom at 8:14 AM