decorative image decorative image
Autumn's Mom decorative image
My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern California, United States

Hey. I see you there. Thanks for the visit, hope I'll be seeing you again soon.

Good Attitude/Bad Attitude
Happy Fools Day
Crazy Thoughts
Celebrity Face Match
Be Delicious
I Heart Krispy Kreme
Flashback Friday
Intervention
Duct Tap Tip #1
Idol Chit Chat

Powered by Blogger

Title Images: Image Cafe
Image Hosting: Flickr
Design: Design in Reflection
Geeky Friend: Tommy's Daddy

 


Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Spring Anyone?

Good morning. How are my little crackers today? I have a real post for later, I really just want to check in with you folks. I'm feeling a little melancholy today. I know it's the rain. It just keeps holding on. Will spring ever spring?? Maybe by Easter.

So far today, my chatty Kathy at work here has called in sick. She makes the day go by so much faster :)

I've had non fat yogurt with granola and cantaloupe for breakfast. (mmmm Liz, don't you want some??? hahaha) I'm trying to stay away from carbs in the morning. It's very very very hard. J, pass the cheetos!

I've guzzled half a Dr. Pepper for energy. The only hint of sunshine this morning is the light hitting my aluminum can just right. *sigh*

I leave you with a parenting tip. Don't watch Supernanny with your know-it-all 11 year old who will point out all the bad decisions you've ever made in their entire life! I hope my daughter has a daughter. My sweet revenge :D

posted by Autumn's Mom at 9:25 AM