decorative image decorative image
Autumn's Mom decorative image
My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern California, United States

Hey. I see you there. Thanks for the visit, hope I'll be seeing you again soon.

Spring Anyone?
Good Attitude/Bad Attitude
Happy Fools Day
Crazy Thoughts
Celebrity Face Match
Be Delicious
I Heart Krispy Kreme
Flashback Friday
Intervention
Duct Tap Tip #1

Powered by Blogger

Title Images: Image Cafe
Image Hosting: Flickr
Design: Design in Reflection
Geeky Friend: Tommy's Daddy

 


Tuesday, April 04, 2006

TO THE ALIENS WHO ABDUCTED KENNY ROGERS

Bring him back you mother fuckers!

This is Kenny
Kenny1

This?
kenny3

NOT KENNY. He sings like Kenny. He sounds like Kenny. When he smiles I see a glimpse of Kenny. But DAMN. That ain't him. So bring him back. Seriously, we'll let you have Tom Cruise and his baby alien. I swear.

posted by Autumn's Mom at 8:12 PM