decorative image decorative image
Autumn's Mom decorative image
My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern California, United States

Hey. I see you there. Thanks for the visit, hope I'll be seeing you again soon.

Crazy Thursday Thirteen
Melancholy
One Hot Muther
Wanna Go For A Walk
This is it
A Tale of Two Car Payments
13 Things On My Mind Today
Non Celebrity Death Match
I Am a Couch Potato
Lost

Powered by Blogger

Title Images: Image Cafe
Image Hosting: Flickr
Design: Design in Reflection
Geeky Friend: Tommy's Daddy

 


Friday, July 21, 2006

Clothes Whore

Let's talk about clothes. I love clothes. I love shopping for clothes. I love wearing clothes. Today I'm wearing a cute little top I bought two years ago when I had lost some weight to be in someones wedding. I haven't worn it since then. I've been trying it on as I've been losing weight. I think that is fun too. I have some things in my closet and I get excited about getting back into. And then I also think it will be fun to go shopping and buy new fun things.

With the cute white sleeveless top, I’m wearing a more recent pair of pants I bought at my heaviest. I'm swimming in them. I told Cherry they are like 8 gallons too big. I don't think I'll be wearing these any more. I'm a little bummed because they are a cute pair of boy cut, cargo capris. Tan with pink stitching. Another pair for my mom I guess. I have a stack for her. To top off my outfit, I'm wearing a pair of white with pink slip on sketchers. They remind me of cheerleading shoes. V-VI-VICTORY! I got them on clearance for like $11 at Mervyns. I always forget about them.

I'm trying not to spend too much money on clothes at this point because hey, I'm gonna lose more weight right? I'm going to need all new stuff for winter, all my old jeans aren’t going to fit!! Fun Fun!

What are you wearing today?

posted by Autumn's Mom at 9:49 AM