decorative image decorative image
Autumn's Mom decorative image
My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern California, United States

Hey. I see you there. Thanks for the visit, hope I'll be seeing you again soon.

Melancholy
One Hot Muther
Wanna Go For A Walk
This is it
A Tale of Two Car Payments
13 Things On My Mind Today
Non Celebrity Death Match
I Am a Couch Potato
Lost
Shit! My Mom Reads My Blog!!

Powered by Blogger

Title Images: Image Cafe
Image Hosting: Flickr
Design: Design in Reflection
Geeky Friend: Tommy's Daddy

 


Thursday, July 20, 2006

Crazy Thursday Thirteen

Thirsday

Based on a crazy dream I had last night, I give you thirteen reasons why I should not have another baby. haha

1) Left baby alone in apartment with doors unlocked while I went to get formula. Probably not a good idea.

2) Went to crappy store to get formula but didn't get bottles. As I was headed back home to the baby, it occurred to me that still wouldn't be able to feed the baby. I actually checked my boob for lactation at this point. Nope, still floppy.

3) Same crappy store, no diapers in packages. They were just strewn all over the place. Why didn't I go to Target???

4) Spent hours in crappy store while baby was left alone. What was I thinking?

5) I don't think I saw baby once during this long strange dream. Couldn't tell you if it was a boy or a girl.

6) Couldn't keep a hold of Autumn in the dream either. I'd call out for her and she'd pop in and out as she pleased. Apparently, I can't keep a hold of my children. Why didn't I have her stay home with the baby???

7) I don't think this baby had a father. M was not a part of this dream at all.

8) At some point, I thought it would be a good idea to buy baby food. You know, for a newborn?? When I looked down at what I'd bought, it was a jar of pigs feet. I don't know any babies who eat pigs feet.

9) After shopping for this starving baby, I stopped to watch a swim meet. Don't ask.

That's really the gest of the dream. Sometimes, even in my dreams, I can't believe what an idiot I am.

It's a spare the air day today. I'm supposed to check on my elderly. Ma? You got your air on?? Papa Stick? You staying cool? Ok. That is all.

posted by Autumn's Mom at 8:18 AM