decorative image decorative image
Autumn's Mom decorative image
My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern California, United States

Hey. I see you there. Thanks for the visit, hope I'll be seeing you again soon.

My Chili Verde Recipe That Is So Easy I Can Cook I...
3 Things for Beenzzz
I Communed With Nature and Have the Bruises To Pro...
Shea Homes Pulls Slightly Ahead of Tom Cruise as t...
Sweatin Out the Toxins
Jack Bares All
Weekend Wrap Up
School (UPDATED)
We made the decision pretty early on that Autumn w...
Halloween 1999

Powered by Blogger

Title Images: Image Cafe
Image Hosting: Flickr
Design: Design in Reflection
Geeky Friend: Tommy's Daddy

 


Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Eye Poppin Good Time




NOT! Do you ever feel like this? I think I inhaled a little too much nature this weekend and it got stuck somewhere between my nasal cavity and the pocket behind my eyes. I think at lunch I shall give myself a warm compress for my face and 50 ibuprofin. MMM Can't wait.

posted by Autumn's Mom at 9:06 AM