decorative image decorative image
Autumn's Mom decorative image
My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern California, United States

Hey. I see you there. Thanks for the visit, hope I'll be seeing you again soon.

3 Things for Beenzzz
I Communed With Nature and Have the Bruises To Pro...
Shea Homes Pulls Slightly Ahead of Tom Cruise as t...
Sweatin Out the Toxins
Jack Bares All
Weekend Wrap Up
School (UPDATED)
We made the decision pretty early on that Autumn w...
Halloween 1999
I Totally Stole This

Powered by Blogger

Title Images: Image Cafe
Image Hosting: Flickr
Design: Design in Reflection
Geeky Friend: Tommy's Daddy

 


Monday, October 23, 2006

My Chili Verde Recipe That Is So Easy I Can Cook It In My Sleep!



ingredients:

(1) Pork roast or shoulder
(5) Garlic cloves
Water
(1) Jar of La Victoria Green Salsa

I actually do cook it in my sleep. The night before I put a pork roast or shoulder in the crock pot to cook over night. I start it on high and add some water to cover the bottom and some garlic for flavor. Season your pork to your liking. Before I go to bed I turn the crock down to low.

In the morning, I drain excess water and shred the pork with a fork. (Dr. Seuss Style!) Add jar of La Victoria Salsa and mix up. Leave crock simmering all day. I usually turn it off around 4 or 5. Serve with your favorite tortilla. I prefer corn.

It's easy and muy delicioso.

posted by Autumn's Mom at 11:27 AM