decorative image decorative image
Autumn's Mom decorative image
My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern California, United States

Hey. I see you there. Thanks for the visit, hope I'll be seeing you again soon.

Happy Friday
Somber Thursday 13
Shoe Shopping
Eye Poppin Good Time
My Chili Verde Recipe That Is So Easy I Can Cook I...
3 Things for Beenzzz
I Communed With Nature and Have the Bruises To Pro...
Shea Homes Pulls Slightly Ahead of Tom Cruise as t...
Sweatin Out the Toxins
Jack Bares All

Powered by Blogger

Title Images: Image Cafe
Image Hosting: Flickr
Design: Design in Reflection
Geeky Friend: Tommy's Daddy

 


Monday, October 30, 2006

Foody Meme ala J

I took the liberty of copying J's Meme this morning. Still trying to wake up.

1. Favorite Breakfast
Biscuits and gravy with egg and country potatos. I feel a little guilty ordering it because I can’t eat it all. But I love it. With a little ketchup!

2. Favorite Junk Food Breakfast
I hardly ever get fast food breakfast but a bacon and egg biscuit from McDonald’s is good. I also like french toast sticks from Burger King with a Large Dr. Pepper.

3. Favorite Breakfast Cereal
My favorite is Honey Bunches of Oats. Really. If I had to pick cracp, I’d say Cocoa Pebbles.

4. Favorite Lunch at Home
Schwans Pizza (Tomato & Basil) that I top with suauteed (in Pam) mushrooms, garlic and green onion. Only 4 points.

5. Favorite Fast Food Lunch
hmmmm So many to choose from. I love a Ciabatta Burger from Jack in the Crack. How about a Chicken Grilled Stuffed Burrito from Taco Bell? Heart attack city!

6. Favorite Lunch at a Restaurant
Pizza slice (mushroom) and salad combo at Mary’s Pizza Shack. We went here on Saturday!

7. Favorite Fancier Lunch at a Restaurant
Is PF Changs fancier? I really like this place and don’t go often. I like their Seichwan Long Beans, Mongolian Beef and Lettuce Wraps.

8. Favorite Really Fancy Lunch at a Restaurant
I don’t go anywhere really fancy to eat.

9. Favorite Home Cooked Meal
My favorites will involve chicken, of course. I make a mean Puerto Rican chicken stew. I’ll post the recipe for you sometime. I also like Ginger Chicken, with brown rice, broccoli and carrots.

10. Favorite Dinner at a NICE Restaurant
I really tried to think of a fancy place I’ve had dinner, but nothing comes to mind. Sorry.

11. Favorite Fast Food Dinner
Ours is usually pizza from our home town pizza place. They are not so fast though. I prefer thick crust, mushrooms only light on the cheese. The family likes a meatier pizza, thick crust with sausage, linquisa and pepperoni.

12. Favorite Junk Food Snack
Easy, Frigo Light string cheese (1 pt each) and low fat cheese its and a Sprite Zero or Sierra Mist Free. Not so good for ya, Italian Flat Bread from Schwans. Comes with marinara sauce for dipping. Mm mm good

13. Favorite Candy Bar
My favorite is Peanut M&M’s. I also have been craving Kit Kats for a week now. For halloween, my favorites include Almond Joy, Sugar Daddy’s, Reeces Peanut Butter Cups and bit size anything Hershey!!! Can’t wait for tomorrow!

posted by Autumn's Mom at 10:06 AM