decorative image decorative image
Autumn's Mom decorative image
My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern California, United States

Hey. I see you there. Thanks for the visit, hope I'll be seeing you again soon.

Eye Poppin Good Time
My Chili Verde Recipe That Is So Easy I Can Cook I...
3 Things for Beenzzz
I Communed With Nature and Have the Bruises To Pro...
Shea Homes Pulls Slightly Ahead of Tom Cruise as t...
Sweatin Out the Toxins
Jack Bares All
Weekend Wrap Up
School (UPDATED)
We made the decision pretty early on that Autumn w...

Powered by Blogger

Title Images: Image Cafe
Image Hosting: Flickr
Design: Design in Reflection
Geeky Friend: Tommy's Daddy

 


Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Shoe Shopping

Gina was talking about dress shopping and how much fun that is. Well, I went shoe shopping last night and let me tell you, it was no picnic! I'm looking for a good pair of walking shoes with lots of support and some cushion. Cushion people. Is that too much to freakin ask for??? I want to feel like I'm walking on pillows. I don't want to have to put my feet up after a lousy two mile walk. I want a shoe that will support my fat ass and not give me shin splints.

I went to Sportmart last night. They have a wide selection, I was sure to find something there. I was excited to see they had a lot of things on sale and clearance. M told me I should try New Balance cuz that was his big ol Flintstones wear. I tried them, every last one of them. I didn't even find a maybe. They didn't have enough cushion. They didn't have my size, or if they had my size they didn't have wide width. I tried every last shoe in the joint. Couldn't even find one. Can you believe that?

As a last resort, I even went to Mervyns where I always end up finding shoes that last maybe a month and then start giving me problems. Had my friend Chris helping me, still found NADA. LynnDenise is telling me to go to Kohls. Yea yea, ok. We'll go. I told her that if I don't find anything there, I'm gonna have to go to a shoe store in the mall. I'd rather go to the dentist every day this week than go to a shoe store in the mall. I hate being at their mercy to get me shoes. I hate that they are over priced. I hate that I have to try on every shoe and just can't order something online. I know, hate is such a strong word, but I really do loathe this shoe shopping.

posted by Autumn's Mom at 9:46 AM