decorative image decorative image
Autumn's Mom decorative image
My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern California, United States

Hey. I see you there. Thanks for the visit, hope I'll be seeing you again soon.

Shoe Shopping
Eye Poppin Good Time
My Chili Verde Recipe That Is So Easy I Can Cook I...
3 Things for Beenzzz
I Communed With Nature and Have the Bruises To Pro...
Shea Homes Pulls Slightly Ahead of Tom Cruise as t...
Sweatin Out the Toxins
Jack Bares All
Weekend Wrap Up
School (UPDATED)

Powered by Blogger

Title Images: Image Cafe
Image Hosting: Flickr
Design: Design in Reflection
Geeky Friend: Tommy's Daddy

 


Thursday, October 26, 2006

Somber Thursday 13

This one is gonna be rough. My beloved kitty, Joey passed away this morning or during the night. Autumn found him outside, lying peacefully on the ground. My Thursday 13 is a tribute to my favorite buddy. I miss you MAN!

100_0460

1) I named him after Joey's character on Friends. He liked to eat just as much as Joey on TV

2) He was the only male cat I ever owned, he never sprayed the furniture. Although he did try to "mount" the other kitties a couple of times unsuccessfully.

3) He used to walk down the hall calling for me if he didn't know where I was. He'd meow and it would almost sound like mama and I would call to him, I'm here Joey. Here kitty.

4) He loved to run from across the room up his kitty condo. He's run so fast that by the time he hit the condo it would bang against the wall.

5) Joey loved to help me make the bed. I'd throw the sheet on and he'd crawl under it and stay there til the sheets were all on.

6) He didn't like to be held but he would lie on the back of the couch above my head and sleep on my pillow.

7) He made the most beautiful purry cooing sound when you scratched him.

8) Joey liked all kinds of food, he even tried tortilla chips once. His favorite of course was chicken and beef.

9) When I would give him scraps, he'd sit beside me on the couch and grab my hand with his paw so he could have a bite.

10) I miss the way he'd bite my hand when I would rub his belly.

11) I have video of when he was a baby and he's playing underneath a big bowl. It's the funniest thing. If I could share it with you here I would. You'll just have to come over and see it.

12) I miss how soft his fur was. He was completely grey with the faintest stripes on his tail.

13) When I went to pick up a new kitten, I intended on getting another black one because we already had two little black kitties. But I saw this little grey one and he was so playful and already had so much personality. I'm glad I chose him. Even though I only had him for three short years, he was the best kitty ever.

R.I.P.

JOEY TRIBIANI C.
BFF


100_0385x

posted by Autumn's Mom at 8:55 AM