decorative image decorative image
Autumn's Mom decorative image
My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern California, United States

Hey. I see you there. Thanks for the visit, hope I'll be seeing you again soon.

Halloween CheckList
Foody Meme ala J
Happy Friday
Somber Thursday 13
Shoe Shopping
Eye Poppin Good Time
My Chili Verde Recipe That Is So Easy I Can Cook I...
3 Things for Beenzzz
I Communed With Nature and Have the Bruises To Pro...
Shea Homes Pulls Slightly Ahead of Tom Cruise as t...

Powered by Blogger

Title Images: Image Cafe
Image Hosting: Flickr
Design: Design in Reflection
Geeky Friend: Tommy's Daddy

 


Wednesday, November 01, 2006

It's November First

I'm having trouble grasping that it's actually November 1. The last two months of the year are here. They generally go by very quickly. Autumn's birthday is this weekend. She just wants her two buds over and we'll go bowling or something. We'll do something with family on Sunday. How's about some pizza guys?? Then we'll be back on the downhill slide to Christmas. I had started my shopping, but that lasted all of one weekend. My list is very small this year thank goodness. In years past, I've gotten every kid I know something. I just can't keep doing that to my bank account. Plus they don't need more junk from me.

I bought Autumn's Christmas present yesterday. What is it you ask? It's pretty cool. Maybe I shouldn't share it here. Ok, ok, I'll tell ya. It's Disneyland. Yep. We are going to the happiest place on earth that is to be all decked out for the holidays! I can't wait!!! I've never been during the holidays. So now you know what will be on my mind for the next 48 days. tee hee hee hee

It's a small world after all...

posted by Autumn's Mom at 8:51 AM