decorative image decorative image
Autumn's Mom decorative image
My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern California, United States

Hey. I see you there. Thanks for the visit, hope I'll be seeing you again soon.

Let's Kick Off the Holidays
Thin is a State of Mind
If I Did It
Fragments
Wordless Wednesday
Who Ate That Can of Frosting?
Not Joey
Uh Oh
Cleaning out my Closet
Dear Mrs. LeBon

Powered by Blogger

Title Images: Image Cafe
Image Hosting: Flickr
Design: Design in Reflection
Geeky Friend: Tommy's Daddy

 


Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Wha?

I'm wating the American Music Awards with a bottle of Quervo and I still don't understand why something called the Pussycat Dolls is nominated in multiple catergories??? The world as we know it is coming to an end people. REPENT.

posted by Autumn's Mom at 9:24 PM