decorative image decorative image
Autumn's Mom decorative image
My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern California, United States

Hey. I see you there. Thanks for the visit, hope I'll be seeing you again soon.

Wha?
Let's Kick Off the Holidays
Thin is a State of Mind
If I Did It
Fragments
Wordless Wednesday
Who Ate That Can of Frosting?
Not Joey
Uh Oh
Cleaning out my Closet

Powered by Blogger

Title Images: Image Cafe
Image Hosting: Flickr
Design: Design in Reflection
Geeky Friend: Tommy's Daddy

 


Friday, November 24, 2006

Locks of Love

Autumn decided to go butch and cut off her hair. She was jealous of all the attention I'd been getting. I recently cut mine too, but you'll have to use your imagination.

Here is the before:
100_0515

100_0516

AND after:
100_0518

100_0519

Watch out Hanna Montana! She cut off 10 inches on the sides and 11 in the back. We are donating the hair to Locks of Love. They make hair prosthetics for children who have had cancer and other medical conditions. I like the fact that she looks more like my little girl. That long hair was just TOO much.

posted by Autumn's Mom at 10:02 PM