decorative image decorative image
Autumn's Mom decorative image
My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern California, United States

Hey. I see you there. Thanks for the visit, hope I'll be seeing you again soon.

Reason To Live In a Small Town #58
Who Do You Think Did It?
I Wanna Be An American Idol, NOT!
I'm Right Here DUH!
Free SHWAG
Meet My Future Husband
Beat Down
It Gets Even Easier
Hand Job
IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY

Powered by Blogger

Title Images: Image Cafe
Image Hosting: Flickr
Design: Design in Reflection
Geeky Friend: Tommy's Daddy

 


Monday, January 22, 2007

About Those Movies

The weekend is over already? It's a wicked pisser. We had a pretty good weekend. I purposely didn't make any plans so I could lounge in my PJ's if I wanted. Which I did some. I'm at a loss as to what we did Saturday. Grocery store? Laundry? Anyway, Saturday early evening, we were invited to dinner with M's work buddies. His best buddy and car pooler is actually a chick. I'll call her Curly Top. I usually refer to her as his girlfriend, but one time she overheard me on the phone say this and I don't think she liked it. I think she really wants me to know that it's ok that they are friends. She's happily married and M, well he's married to ME! hahaha It was nice to have dinner with them and see M with his buddies. He doesn't have too many friends outside of work and sometimes I feel badly about that. I'm glad he's made some new friends at his newish job. They have the same interests, fishing, hunting, camping. YUCK! I'm just not that much of an out doorsy kind of girl. I did commit to one time going out on the boat. WHEN IT'S WARM. And maybe I'll go camping with them. Although, I think they are leaning towards going to their cabin in Tahoe. Now THAT's what I'm talking about.


Horrorfest 07' was pretty good. We started with The Ring with Autumn loved. Her friend just thought it was ok. I kept pausing the movie at the parts where their faces were contorted in that scared to death pose, cause I thought it was funny. The next movie was I Know What You Did Last Summer. This put Autumn's friend to sleep. She didn't like the hook very much. hahaha By Sunday night, Autumn had enough. We watched Scream 3, I love the scream movies, and she went onto the computer. She was done! Of course, I wanna keep going. But I can watch them without her. She asked me if she was going to have nightmares last night. I asked if she had nightmares the night before and she said no. There ya go then. She didn't wake up or wake me up rather. I almost miss those nights when little Autumn would wake me up. Almost.

I haven't watch my $6.99 copy of the Da Vinci Code yet. I have seen this at the movies once. As to your question PY, there are movies I will watch a hundred times. Usually, a squishy chick flick where I know all the words. When I'm alone, it's like having an old friend over. A movie like the Da Vinci Code, I may watch once or twice a year. I don't buy DVD's like I used to. Unless I find one for $6.99. It's an expensive habit, ask my sister in law (wink). And since he buys them ALL, I can just "borrow" from them. I think another reason I don't mind watching something over again, is because I don't really retain the plot. I may remember some things here and there but like when I watched Scream 3 again, I couldn't remember who the killer was. So, there you have it.

Hope you weekend was fabulous. Can't wait to read about it!

posted by Autumn's Mom at 8:27 AM