decorative image decorative image
Autumn's Mom decorative image
My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern California, United States

Hey. I see you there. Thanks for the visit, hope I'll be seeing you again soon.

Who Do You Think Did It?
I Wanna Be An American Idol, NOT!
I'm Right Here DUH!
Free SHWAG
Meet My Future Husband
Beat Down
It Gets Even Easier
Hand Job
IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY
Thanks Auntie Lynn

Powered by Blogger

Title Images: Image Cafe
Image Hosting: Flickr
Design: Design in Reflection
Geeky Friend: Tommy's Daddy

 


Saturday, January 20, 2007

Reason To Live In a Small Town #58

Home town video store.

We live in a town so small (how small is it?) sorry, couldn't resist. We don't have Safeway or Blockbuster or Chilis. We have locally owened businesses. Which can be good, but sometimes can be expensive like in the case of our grocery store. No buy one get one free deals here. It's the oppposite though, with the video store. We went tonight to stock up for Horrorfest 07'. Me and the girls will be watching two of the three Scream movies, The Ring and I Know What You Did Last Summer. Yes, I know, my parenting skills at their finest. Whatever.

Anyway, as I go to pay, there is a shelf with movies for sale. All DVD's for $6.99. Usually, it's full of movies no one but maybe a 14 boy would care about. Today it was a goldmine! I bought a brand newish copy of the Da Vinci Code for $6.99. It's a two disc DVD so that means each disc was only $3.49. I checked, and it retails on Amazon for $16.99. I saved $10!! Yay me!

I will never get tired of finding a bargain. If I became a millionaire tomorrow, I'd still be looking for a deal like this. That's how the rich stay rich right?

posted by Autumn's Mom at 7:13 PM