decorative image decorative image
Autumn's Mom decorative image
My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern California, United States

Hey. I see you there. Thanks for the visit, hope I'll be seeing you again soon.

Free SHWAG
Meet My Future Husband
Beat Down
It Gets Even Easier
Hand Job
IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY
Thanks Auntie Lynn
Ok, Maybe I Exaggerated About His Fingers
Who Turned Off the Heat
Adventures on I-5

Powered by Blogger

Title Images: Image Cafe
Image Hosting: Flickr
Design: Design in Reflection
Geeky Friend: Tommy's Daddy

 


Monday, January 15, 2007

I'm Right Here DUH!

I'm still here in Podunk. I threw my back bit last week and just wasn't feeling myself. My back is just another reminder that my big ol butt is just too much to haul around on my 5 foot frame. So this morning, feeling a thousand times better than a week ago, I walked. And then ate about 5 brownies at my sister in laws birthday party. Oh well.

Tomorrow IS another day. I love that phrase. It's like my mantra. And in my head, I always say it in that southern Miss Scarlet voice. If I said it out loud, people would look at me funny. Like they don't already. I kind of feel like I've lost my rythem with this blogging thing. Maybe it's the Aleve and muscle relaxers. Maybe it's the cold. Maybe it's because it hasn't rained in like FOREVER. It's the global warming thing isn't? Or more importantly, it's because I just refuse to watch an Inconvenient Truth. That's what it is. I know it will rain and replenish us if I just stop being a stupid baby and watch that damn thing. I'm sorry folks. It's my fault. I'll add it to Netflix. You trust me, right?

It seems I've also missed DELURKING WEEK. You were all waiting for your chance and I let you down. Well, I'm extending it for one. more. day. If you feel like you wanna, please by all means DELURK. If you don't feel like you wanna that's ok.

Tomorrow IS another day.

posted by Autumn's Mom at 8:34 AM