decorative image decorative image
Autumn's Mom decorative image
My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern California, United States

Hey. I see you there. Thanks for the visit, hope I'll be seeing you again soon.

Happy Groundhogs Day
New Neighbors
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
Wordless Wednesday
Do You Ever Feel Like You've Never Used a Computer...
Manic Monday
Typical Saturday
a little book meme
Canine Idol
Fine. Don't Brush Them.

Powered by Blogger

Title Images: Image Cafe
Image Hosting: Flickr
Design: Design in Reflection
Geeky Friend: Tommy's Daddy

 


Monday, February 05, 2007

Forecast is RAIN!



Well mutha nature has cut me some slack! The forecast this week? Rain, and then some more rain! No, I didn't watch the documentary. I get it. It's fucking warm. I actually enjoyed the weather yesterday. Record temps for February. It was pleasant to walk around outside in bare feet. Not so good for the heels though. Forecast for them? Dry and cracked.

Maybe this week, when it's very wet outside, I will run though the puddles in bare feet. Just like a little kid. Scratch that, I'll probably get pneumonia like the 36 year old bitch that I am.

posted by Autumn's Mom at 8:15 AM