decorative image decorative image
Autumn's Mom decorative image
My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern California, United States

Hey. I see you there. Thanks for the visit, hope I'll be seeing you again soon.

Canine Idol
Fine. Don't Brush Them.
It's Gonna Take More Than Daiquiri's To Fix This
About Those Movies
Reason To Live In a Small Town #58
Who Do You Think Did It?
I Wanna Be An American Idol, NOT!
I'm Right Here DUH!
Free SHWAG
Meet My Future Husband

Powered by Blogger

Title Images: Image Cafe
Image Hosting: Flickr
Design: Design in Reflection
Geeky Friend: Tommy's Daddy

 


Friday, January 26, 2007

a little book meme

Because it's Friday...

the page 123 meme:

This is how it works:
1. Find the nearest book.
2. Name the book & the author.
3. Turn to page 123.
4. Go to the fifth sentence on the page. Copy out the next three sentences and post to your blog. 5. Tag three more folks.

Ready, set, GO!

The book I'm reading is called I'm not mad, I just hate you! A new understanding of mother-daughter conflict. Written by Roni Cohen-Sandler PhD and Michelle Silver.

Page 123, Fifth sentence:

"At first the challenge of choosing battles wisely can make every day feel like an uphill climb. You may find that even after weighing the facts carefully, you still areen't sure whether confronting your daughter on a specific issue is right or wrong. Unfortunately there are no magic formulas or absolutes to offer."

Now, where was I.....

posted by Autumn's Mom at 7:26 AM