decorative image decorative image
Autumn's Mom decorative image
My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern California, United States

Hey. I see you there. Thanks for the visit, hope I'll be seeing you again soon.

a little book meme
Canine Idol
Fine. Don't Brush Them.
It's Gonna Take More Than Daiquiri's To Fix This
About Those Movies
Reason To Live In a Small Town #58
Who Do You Think Did It?
I Wanna Be An American Idol, NOT!
I'm Right Here DUH!
Free SHWAG

Powered by Blogger

Title Images: Image Cafe
Image Hosting: Flickr
Design: Design in Reflection
Geeky Friend: Tommy's Daddy

 


Saturday, January 27, 2007

Typical Saturday

Well it didn't start that typically. I got up at 8. I usually don't even open my eyes til about 10. But I'd told my neighbor (not the psycho) that I wanted to walk this morning. Well it turned into a frigid bitch outside so I said no way jose. Walked on the treadmill instead. Then at 10 I was off to the hair dresser. It was just me and her in the shop so it was fun.



Today will be filled with laundry, recycling, dog and cat poop scooping and EATING. Tonight, I'm going to a crab feed with my SIL and BIL. M is working long hours and will be coming home to sleep til Monday. Autumn doesn't eat crab (ewww GROSS) and will be going to a spaghetti feed for the silly cheerleaders with her friends. Wanna see her cute outfit???



Hello, 1986? Thanks for the sweater!! I totally would have wore this with black leggings, white and black scrunch socks and my white high tops.

Have a great weekend!

posted by Autumn's Mom at 12:12 PM