decorative image decorative image
Autumn's Mom decorative image
My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern California, United States

Hey. I see you there. Thanks for the visit, hope I'll be seeing you again soon.

It's Gonna Take More Than Daiquiri's To Fix This
About Those Movies
Reason To Live In a Small Town #58
Who Do You Think Did It?
I Wanna Be An American Idol, NOT!
I'm Right Here DUH!
Free SHWAG
Meet My Future Husband
Beat Down
It Gets Even Easier

Powered by Blogger

Title Images: Image Cafe
Image Hosting: Flickr
Design: Design in Reflection
Geeky Friend: Tommy's Daddy

 


Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Fine. Don't Brush Them.

Autumn,

I'm writing this to let you know that I'm not going to fight you any more on brushing your teeth. I'm tired of the fighting and yelling. I'm tired of you telling me you did and then how you dry your toothbrush. You don't want to brush your teeth, then don't. They are yours and you have to live with them. If you don't mind walking around with yellow fur covered teeth, then me neither. If your friends don't mind your stank ass breath, that's great. You really have some life long friends there. If you can face the dentist and explain to him why you don't brush your teeth, wow then you are braver than me sister.

I've explained how not brushing your teeth will lead to them rotting and falling out painfully. Bright side? I'm sure that it won't hinder your career in the carnival arts. Know this, every year when you come to town, I will be there supporting you. Because I love you. Even without teeth. That's how you came into this world. I don't think you'll be as cute as then, but if you can live with it, so can I.

I think I'm going to rest easy tonight knowing that you not brushing your teeth means no boy is going to want to kiss you. In the end, that's all I really care about.

Love,

Mama

posted by Autumn's Mom at 8:17 AM