decorative image decorative image
Autumn's Mom decorative image
My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern California, United States

Hey. I see you there. Thanks for the visit, hope I'll be seeing you again soon.

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
Wordless Wednesday
Do You Ever Feel Like You've Never Used a Computer...
Manic Monday
Typical Saturday
a little book meme
Canine Idol
Fine. Don't Brush Them.
It's Gonna Take More Than Daiquiri's To Fix This
About Those Movies

Powered by Blogger

Title Images: Image Cafe
Image Hosting: Flickr
Design: Design in Reflection
Geeky Friend: Tommy's Daddy

 


Thursday, February 01, 2007

New Neighbors

I must be feeling old today. I just saw our new neighbors loading their stuff into their garage and I noticed a stroller. My first thought was "Please don't have little kids!"

I like little kids. They are cute and shit. But little boys who like to throw their baseballs into my fence, not so much. Too bad they didn't move.

posted by Autumn's Mom at 12:52 PM