decorative image decorative image
Autumn's Mom decorative image
My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern California, United States

Hey. I see you there. Thanks for the visit, hope I'll be seeing you again soon.

Wordless Wednesday
Do You Ever Feel Like You've Never Used a Computer...
Manic Monday
Typical Saturday
a little book meme
Canine Idol
Fine. Don't Brush Them.
It's Gonna Take More Than Daiquiri's To Fix This
About Those Movies
Reason To Live In a Small Town #58

Powered by Blogger

Title Images: Image Cafe
Image Hosting: Flickr
Design: Design in Reflection
Geeky Friend: Tommy's Daddy

 


Thursday, February 01, 2007

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows



Are you excited? You can pre-order at Amazon for $18.89. I know they've had pre orders for awhile on this book, but J. K. Rowling officially announced on her website that July 21, 2007 is the release date. July is also when the Order fo the Phoenix will be released theatrically. July should be eventful! If you, like me, have no life what-so-ever. I love the Harry Potter books and movies. I got a late start and am sad this will be the last book. I hope something new in the future gets me as amped to read as this series has.

http://www.mugglenet.com/ You can go here to get your latest in wizard and muggle news. It's pretty fun. They have different therories about the 7th book and how everything is going to be played out. Enjoy.

posted by Autumn's Mom at 8:37 AM