decorative image decorative image
Autumn's Mom decorative image
My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern California, United States

Hey. I see you there. Thanks for the visit, hope I'll be seeing you again soon.

Manic Monday
Typical Saturday
a little book meme
Canine Idol
Fine. Don't Brush Them.
It's Gonna Take More Than Daiquiri's To Fix This
About Those Movies
Reason To Live In a Small Town #58
Who Do You Think Did It?
I Wanna Be An American Idol, NOT!

Powered by Blogger

Title Images: Image Cafe
Image Hosting: Flickr
Design: Design in Reflection
Geeky Friend: Tommy's Daddy

 


Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Do You Ever Feel Like You've Never Used a Computer Before?

I came into work this morning and planned to pay some bills. I do the same thing I always do. I get on the internet, surf, read some blogs then if need be, I pay some bills. I go to my bank, log in and we're all set. I click on bill pay and have to log in again. Ok, must be a little glitch. I log in again, yes everything is fine. Click on bill pay and why do I have to log in again?? Third time is a charm. I log in again and now I can't access my account. WTF!?! I call the bank. No, I can't help you, I'll transfer you to web help. Fine, fine, nice hold music. I get the girl on the phone and we go through this again, no I still can't get it. It says to call you. You don't see that I'm locked out? Well I am, so now what? Let's try to reset your passoword. Yea, I've been meaning to do that anyway. Done. Now try to log in. I'm trying. It's kicking me back to enter new password information. Yes, it will ask you twice. If you say so. Try again, and I'm still not getting in. WTF! grrrrr No, I'm not mad at you. She puts me on hold while she scratches her butt in wonderment. While I am on hold, I notice at the top of my window the "not allowing pop ups" message has appeared. Shit. I'm the idiot. I click to allow pop ups and try again. And nothing. Shoot. She comes back on and asks me another question, then puts me back on hold. At this point, I'm about to give up. Then I actually read what the screen is telling me. Enter OLD password. Then NEW password. FUCK. Have you never done this before??? Yes, I actually asked myself this out loud. As I'm entering in the information correctly, she comes back on line. I'm going to have to make out a service request because you've crashed our entire system. No! Wait, I think I have it!!!!! hoooraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! I'm in.

Yes, sorry for the inconvience. That was me saying that.

posted by Autumn's Mom at 9:14 AM