decorative image decorative image
Autumn's Mom decorative image
My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern California, United States

Hey. I see you there. Thanks for the visit, hope I'll be seeing you again soon.

Wordless Wednesday? I Think NOT.
I Kind Of Saw This Coming...
Haven't We Been Through This Already?
Rainy Weekend
Playing Hooky
Spring Cleaning
Forecast is RAIN!
Happy Groundhogs Day
New Neighbors
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

Powered by Blogger

Title Images: Image Cafe
Image Hosting: Flickr
Design: Design in Reflection
Geeky Friend: Tommy's Daddy

 


Thursday, February 15, 2007

It's Thursday, Do You Know What That Means???

GREY'S ANATOMY!!!




Will Meredith drown? God I hope so! I love LOVE this show since the moment I started watching. I love the charactors, the writing is really, really good. I like going here, the writers of the show blog about what's going on at Seattle Grace.

I find Meredith's charactor super annoying, but it doesn't lessen my love for the show. I saw an interview yesterday with Katherine Heigel and she said that she thought all the sex that goes on during the show was just for TV. Not so. She says she's talked to doctors who say, oh yea, that goes on. A LOT. So the next time your doctor is late for your appointment...

posted by Autumn's Mom at 9:16 AM