decorative image decorative image
Autumn's Mom decorative image
My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern California, United States

Hey. I see you there. Thanks for the visit, hope I'll be seeing you again soon.

I Kind Of Saw This Coming...
Haven't We Been Through This Already?
Rainy Weekend
Playing Hooky
Spring Cleaning
Forecast is RAIN!
Happy Groundhogs Day
New Neighbors
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
Wordless Wednesday

Powered by Blogger

Title Images: Image Cafe
Image Hosting: Flickr
Design: Design in Reflection
Geeky Friend: Tommy's Daddy

 


Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Wordless Wednesday? I Think NOT.

I was planning on a wordless post here, but today I am full of words. Not grumpy, irritating four letter words. Oh I still like those words very much, but I'm not feeling the grey cloud, grump with the Bitch turned way up kind of words that I was feeling yesterday and the day before. I'm feeling words like clear, strong, not happy but hmmm what's the right word, hopeful. No, not quite happy. Together? That's a good word. In control. Still, but not passive. Silent, but not deadly. Proud, but not arrogent. Satisfied, but still a little hungry.

I have had a case of the blahs. For months. They come and they go, the blahs. We are on a first name basis. I try to make a concious effort to keep the blahs at bay. I work hard to do it naturally. I do like pills to get you high (which is why I don't take them), I do not like the kind that control your moods. I'm moody, a Cancer by birth, I was BORN in a mood. I'm a feeler. I look at everything and base how I feel about it to determine how to proceed. I'm just genetically programmed to be this way. I'm not going to fight it. I've been sitting on my couch for the past few months with the blahs. I let the dog out to pee and in they came. They sneak in when I'm not looking. They like to sit on the couch with you, getting all cozy under a blanket. Let's have a snack? How about two, just eat the whole box. it's ok. You can walk tomorrow. Then tomorrow when it's time to walk, they say you should spend time with the kid, or you can't because your feet hurt or buy more purses. They tell you it's ok to buy that purse. Just charge it, you can pay it later.

Tomorrow is another day. Yea, I thought that was me saying that, turns out it was them. Tonight I went back to weight watchers. I think I stole the upper hand. I stole it and bitch slapped those blahs. I had a great meeting and a really good talk with my girlfriend (Actually two really great conversations in one day. You know who you are). It's so good to get things off your chest. It feels like when the wind blows those big puffy clouds out of the way. I'm all windblown like those skinny supermodels on the cover of Elle. Ok, who am I kidding. I've decided to stop kidding you all too. I changed the ticker to reflect who I really am. I am a real woman who lost 32 lbs and gained back 14. I lost it once. I can do it again.

And those blahs, they are sitting at the curb with my trash wondering where they went so very wrong.

posted by Autumn's Mom at 9:11 PM