decorative image decorative image
Autumn's Mom decorative image
My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern California, United States

Hey. I see you there. Thanks for the visit, hope I'll be seeing you again soon.

Who Am I You Ask?
Happy Admin Professionals Day!
Scott Baio is 45
Had a Bad Day
Hallelujah!!!!!
A LITTLE SILLINESS FOR WORDLESS WEDNESDAY
HOT SLUT OF THE DAY
Happy Birthday Joey!
Friday the 13th
Week So Far

Powered by Blogger

Title Images: Image Cafe
Image Hosting: Flickr
Design: Design in Reflection
Geeky Friend: Tommy's Daddy

 


Monday, April 30, 2007

Monday Morning Review

I went into the weekend feeling incredibly tired and sad. And came out feeling not half bad. The girls softball team is wearing me down. The last two weeks we've had 4 and then 3 games per week, which is just a little too much. I'm team mom and hang in the dugout keeping the little darlings in order. Not as relaxing as just sitting in the stands. This week should be back to normal with just two games and a practice (which I dont attend) thrown in here and there.

I spent saturday with Autumn and her friends. Went to a movie and Panera for lunch. We saw Blades of Glory, which turned out to be 2 hours of weener jokes. It was alright. I felt like laughing. Otherwise, we would have went and saw something maybe a little more DISTURBING. The girls had a good time. Saturday night my neice called and wanted Autumn to come over for a sleep over. Which gave me a free night to sleep sleep SLEEP. They went to church on Sunday while I slept. They had lunch, I slept. I woke up this morning and didn't even snooze! It's nice to be well rested.

I have a lot to accomplish this week, but I will try to break it down into small chunks to help me get er done. First on the list is going to local hardware store and buying the most powerful bug spray they sell. We are having a problem with a pesky, stinky beetle like bug that seems to crawl up from underneath the carpet and invade our space. I came home last night and flushed at least 50 of them down the toilet. Jerks.

I hope yours was restful and wonderful.

posted by Autumn's Mom at 8:09 AM