decorative image decorative image
Autumn's Mom decorative image
My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern California, United States

Hey. I see you there. Thanks for the visit, hope I'll be seeing you again soon.

Prom Night
Wordless Wednesday
Monday Morning Review
Who Am I You Ask?
Happy Admin Professionals Day!
Scott Baio is 45
Had a Bad Day
Hallelujah!!!!!
A LITTLE SILLINESS FOR WORDLESS WEDNESDAY
HOT SLUT OF THE DAY

Powered by Blogger

Title Images: Image Cafe
Image Hosting: Flickr
Design: Design in Reflection
Geeky Friend: Tommy's Daddy

 


Friday, May 04, 2007

It's Friday, But It Doesn't Feel Like It!

Normally I would have woken up with the immense pleasure that is FRIDAY MORNING. Not today. It is a repeat thursday for me as I have to come into work tomorrow to make up for leaving early last Friday. If only I could go back in time to last friday that would be wonderful. I have to say, I'm a person who constantly would like to go back in time. Go back and relive a moment, hold my baby, not eat that crappy Jack in the Box. Ok what am I saying. I LOVE JACK IN THE BOX! Hello, digress much?

Today will be yet another day just like the day before. Little bit of work, little bit of chat, lotsa lotsa internet... Tonight Autumn has a softball game at 7:15. No time to be tired. I'll squeeze in a little bit of laundry maybe some dishes before we leave. Then I'll come home and want to colapse but will probably watch an episode or two of Charmed on TiVo. Tomorrow when it warming back up and my backyard will be ripe for planting my new mini roses, I'll be here. Again. Doing work. No chatting. Definitely no internet. I do have some sort of sense of responsibility when I come in after hours. Oh. And another game at 3:15. Any notion of seeing Spidey this weekend is quickly becoming dream of which at a later date, I'll wish I could go back in time and say screw it! Let's go to the movies instead.

posted by Autumn's Mom at 8:22 AM