decorative image decorative image
Autumn's Mom decorative image
My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern California, United States

Hey. I see you there. Thanks for the visit, hope I'll be seeing you again soon.

FOR ALL YOU CRAZY ENVIRONMENTALISTS OUT THERE
I Thought It Was Funny
It's All About the Pics
I MOVED AND I HAVE THE BRUISES TO PROVE IT
Happy Halloween Bitches!
10-20-30 Virus
The Name Meme
Movin On Up To The East Side
Who You Callin Rockin??
Yes, The Dating, Hanging out, and More I Won't Say...

Powered by Blogger

Title Images: Image Cafe
Image Hosting: Flickr
Design: Design in Reflection
Geeky Friend: Tommy's Daddy

 


Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Hello McFly!

Ok, so you have Netflix. You've moved, and you've been neglecting those movies that appear in your mailbox. In a hurry, you update your profile with your address and quickly order some new hot releases. Maybe some Live Free or Die Hard..how about a little Jason Bourne.

You have the house to yourself. Chewey Sweat Tarts are an arms length away. ooh, how about a bowl of ice cream??

You put in the DVD. And you realize that you've ordered the wrong sequel.

Sigh. Does this just happen to me?

posted by Autumn's Mom at 9:15 AM